Founded in 2017, EZ coding School(R) is a premier technical coding school that specialized in leading accelated learning programs covering Full-Stack(Front End & Back End) Web Development, User Experience & User Interface Design, and E-Commerce Digital Marketing, and that trains learners to become a professional software engineers through the Computational Thinking absolutely required to coding and algorithms. Inspired by the idea of discovering and unlocking potential in people for the ever-changing 21st century technical industry,EZ coding School teachs students how to think, how to code, how to be ready for work and how to be of value to an organization in every aspect, and through all of its qualified courses, EZ coding School teaches students how to change things around them: their works, their lives, and the world.
Source from : www.wecancodeit.org
EZ coding School, equips students with the fundamental programming skills necessary for a professional Web Developmemt, the foundational Computer Science concepts and theory, and Data Science that can be applied in a rapidly growing IT field.
First and foremost, success as a web developer requires a grounding in computer science fundamentals and the Computational Thinking way. For that reason, the curriculum at EZ Coding School includes a deep dive into the basics of coding, algorithms and data structure.
Students learn how to think like a programmer, how to write good code and how to build their world using modern technologies and practices—A necessity in this ever-changing IT industry.
Web Programming Languages
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- HTML elements are represented by tags HTML tags label pieces of content such as "heading", "paragraph", "table", and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen,
paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of
multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
- Java Script defines the content of web pages
- Java Script specifies the layout of web pages
- Java Script programs the behavior of web pages
- PHP is an acronym for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor"
- PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language
- PHP scripts are executed on the server
- PHP is free to download and use
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language
- SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
- SQL became a standard of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
in 1986, and of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
Source from : www.w3schools.com
EZ Coding Curriculum & Textbook